4.05.2008

and we have a name...

Frankie. Ain't that cute?!


I plan to spend tomorrow "puppy" proofing the house. I'm not that excited about the chewing random items, peeing on the carpet (and the other) along with the first sleepless night. But...in the end it's all going to be worth it. I also want to go shopping and find her a little pick collar, possibly with some bling and I want to get her a little princess bed. I was never girlie as a kid, but as I get older...I'm definetly a girlie girl. I plan to spoil our first "baby" with all the best!

AH! I can't wait!!


1 comment:

SteelerWife said...

We shall all welcome the little puff ball to the lively community of Hugo. May she be glad in living with the turkeys, woodpeckers, and occasional boar. It's a jungle out there Frankie - get spikes on your collar instead!

{my life}